Tuesday, November 1, 2016

It's a Pink world #ColorSeries #Pink


Color plays a vitally important role in the world in which we live. Color can sway thinking, change actions, and cause reactions. It can irritate or soothe your eyes, raise your blood pressure or suppress your appetite. When used in the right ways, color can even save on energy consumption.
As a powerful form of communication, color is irreplaceable… Color Matters!

So today is the first day of november and the first post of a new series… Color Series. This will be a serie of posts about the colours of the moment, about the colours of the season.

Some inspiration about how you can use a specific color in the best way. Most important I want to bring color to your life and give you some joy.
I am most of all a black person when it comes to clothes but there are a few colours that are taking place on my wardrobe and on the season so I want to share them with you.

And we start with pink… and no I am not a big fan of pink I never was. But I need to confess that right now I am really into pink and I do think its a color that suits me quite well.

And this winter you can see pink in a lot of diferent pieces and a little bit everywhere. It can be a baby pink, a pastel pink or even a barbie pink. This winter you can give some color to the rainy days and make your life pink.

Pink is such a girly color, a princess color that represents compassion, nurturing and love. Is a positive color associated to dreams and fairytales. So let’s bring some of this magic to our lives and having… as we say in portuguese… “sonhos cor-de-rosa”.
 Rita

2 comments:

  1. Ai eu e o rosa somos cumplices! Gosto imenso desta cor, acho que fica bem a toda a gente e dá um ar tão doce aos conjuntos.

    My Own Anatomy ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Antes de mais muito obrigada pelo comentário
      E sim, a cor rosa fica super bem e é tão fofa

      Beijinhos

      Delete